Thursday, September 6, 2012

Kindle Fire better than the IPad?

     The Calgary Herald published an article yesterday, Sept. 6, 2012 about the New Kindle Fire, Amazon unveils new Kindle Fires as tablet competition heats up, larger models near iPad.  This article struck my interested because my 6 year old just received a Kindle Fire for her birthday last month.  The IPad was her first choice, but because the Kindle was cheaper she got a Kindle.  However I wasn't aware that the Kindle made by Amazon was comparable to the IPad. So this particular article was targeting the uniformed or those not really keeping up with new technology.   I thought my daughter was just getting something thing to keep her quite in the car and when I have to take her to work with me.   This article opened my eyes to a couple of things, one being what an awesome present she got for her six birthday and two that I had really underestimated the capabilities of the Kindle Fire.   For someone, like me, who is an Apple advocate I am impressed with what the Kindle Fire brings to the table.   Watch out Apple lovers!

M. Turp<3

Amazon unveils new Kindle Fires as tablet competition heats up, larger models near iPad size

Read more: http://www.calgaryherald.com/business/all/Amazon+expected+unveil+Kindle+Fire+tablet+competition+heats/7199901/story.html#ixzz25k5lEdMx

1 comment:

  1. Solid work here!

    Your first example was a business article that was reporting facts and the relevant market statistics. The article was designed to provide information useful in making investment decisions - and certainly the report was significant and compelling. This was not necessarily an example of persuasive technique, but the way you describe the persuasive impact on you - the consumer - might indicate how amazon should market their product.

    Nice work.

    ReplyDelete